GRAB AND AMAZING PACKAGE PRICE DEAL ON THIS BOARD.
Our best selling board for two years and NEVER a warranty return! Very stable and dependable.
This Package includes:
Quality Fibreglass / Nylon Adjustable paddle, Board, Bag, Pump, Fins and a repair kit.
These are EXTREMELY strong with a 2 year warranty. Almost impossible to puncture.
Agenda Tender Isup – Seal Skin Teal, Size 10’6 x 33″ x 6″
The hard wearing iSUP great for adventure at a family friendly price.
- Length – 10’6
- Width – 33″
- Thickness – 6″
- Weight Range – 50 – 130kg (Approx can vary on fitness + age + ability)
- Fins – Single
- Weight – 12kg (Board)
IS THIS THE RIGHT BOARD FOR YOU?
Our new Agenda TENDER iSUP (Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard) range is the perfect way for the family to get into SUP. A great all round shape blended from our most popular hard board models. At 33” wide anyone can jump on this board and feel stable and comfortable from the get go making learning to paddle a breeze. At 10’6” long this board is great for flat water paddling and surfing small waves.
- We offer demos, lessons, rental. Why not come and try several boards that you are interested in and have them explained to you by our fully qualified instructor.
- Two years. These are TOUGH. Yet to have a warranty on these.
These boards are TOUGH! Constructed of a double layer drop stitch PVC, these boards are great for families that are rough on their toys. In addition to the 2 layers of PVC, we’ve added a polymer rail band to protect the side of the board from paddle strikes and knocks. Grooved EVA deckpad to offer comfort and grip under your feet.
Bungy tie downs on the nose of the board are the perfect addition to help store a dry bag or your paddle while you do some yoga.
- PERFECT FOR – Perfect for the back of the car, boat or travelling overseas. Flat water, lakes, rivers, family environments where damage can happen to an EPS Board.
- DOWNSIDES OF ISUP – 115KG + Paddlers, Surf over waist high if you can already surf and want to get the board on rail plus choppy, windy current effected conditions.
The Fibreglass Traveler makes for the perfect demo/rental or family paddle. Built to stand a beating, this price point value paddle does well under pressure and knows how to take a knock from the learning paddler. Constructed with preservation in mind, these paddles are finished with a strategically placed rubber edge on the blade, giving both your board and paddle that little bit extra protection. Its lightweight glass construction combined with an easy adjustable system makes it the perfect candidate for any member of the family wanting to jump in and have a go.
(1) Strong Fiberglass Shaft.
(2) Double bolt adjustable clamp. Heavy-duty clamp to spread the load across two points.
(3) Ergonomically shaped handle that fits in the palm perfectly for increased comfort while paddling.
(4) 102.9 inch blade to push more water with each stroke.
(5) Plastic impact resistant blade with Rubber surround to reduce board damage.
(6) Floats with good water seal around handle.
Watch our videos on our isup range www.vimeo.com/agenda www.agendasurfco.com
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR AN OVERVIEW THE ISUP RANGE