Inspired by our popular Fly composite range, the Fly Air is the convenient answer to limited storage, city life and travellers’ demands. The all-round, Longboard style outline offers a great mix of glide, stability and all terrain versatility. Optimised thickness provides outstanding rigidity without additional air pressure, whilst the extra volume caters to those looking for an even easier ride. The Fly Air comes in four sizes, 9’0”, 9’8”, 10’4” and the super floaty 10’8”. Additional side fins supply extra grip when catching little waves. To outline our leading standards in terms of quality, design and durability, we offer the Fly Air in two constructions; our Lightweight Stringer technology, as well as our Premium construction with Double Layer Light technology, and additional third layer rail-bands. Quite simply, this is the best inflatable SUP construction available on the market with an incredible stiffness: weight ratio. Great attention to detail ensures fast and easy inflate / deflate functions and effortless transportation. All our Premium Fly Air models feature a mastfoot insert for windsurfing option.
The Fly Air is the ultimate toy that everyone can enjoy. Easy to carry, straightforward to setup, strong, stiff and durable, our neatly packed Fly Air’s inflate into four finely tuned shapes for flat water fun and small surf action.
Key Features Fly Air
- Lightweight Stringer Technology and new colour rail reinforcement (Fly Air)
- Four sizes covering every rider’s demands
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production process provides unmatched air pressure / stiffness ratio
- Full deck / base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Glued Side Fins and removable Center Fin – zero tools needed
- Integrated deck net to attach luggage
- New high quality towing eyelets
- New comfortable handle
- Diamond grooving footpad for the ultimate grip and comfort
- New Wheely Backpack combo with easy entry zipper for effortless packing and transportation (Fly Air Premium only – Fly Air comes in classic blue backpack)
- New ergonomically improved Fanatic Power Pump for faster and comfortable inflation.
Perhaps the most multipurpose product on the market. Born of the classic hard shell Fly 10’4”, this is no inflatable tailored to the ocean – it’s based on the most popular shape in our hard shell range – but with extra width for stability and comfort. Perfect for genuine surfing performance, cruising and maximum family fun – all packed in a handy bundle. Make sure there’s one in your trunk ready to hit the water at any opportunity.
10’4” / 315 cm
33” / 83.8 cm
5.5″ / 140mm
1 × Fly Air Premium 15.5 cm US, 2 × Fly Air 12 cm glued
M4x13mm = 3