Whether you’re going for fast carves in powerful reef breaks, radical hacks in sloppy beach breaks or charging massive surf, we’re sure there’s a ride for you in our high performance ProWave line.
The four ProWave shapes are based around the needs of our International team riders who are pushing the boundaries of powerful surfing performance with these models. Balanced and easy to paddle, yet super radical once unleashed onto a wave, they offer a responsive ride with quick acceleration, great speeds and lots of drive. The ProWave is designed for deep carves and tight arcs in the pocket whilst handling mushy days with ease. The controlled flow gives you the confidence and comfort even on the biggest days. It comes with five boxes to give you the choice of either a Quad or Thruster fin setup allowing you to adapt the board to your style of riding and conditions on the day.
BIAX FIBRE / FULL PVC SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXF)
Biax Glass fibre is a strong and super light layup. Perfectly suited to all our ProWave LTD, Stubby LTD, Stubby Foil and AllWave LTD models, the Biax weaving is a light and impact resistant material. When combined with a single PVC Sandwich and Wood / Biax heel reinforcements, it guarantees the most efficient construction in terms of weight and performance.
- Real surf scoop rocker line
- Nose outline and squash tail provide Shortboard performance
- Maximum carving delivered via pulled down thin rails
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and light feel, with softer rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Maximum stability delivered via slightly domed deck blending into thin rails
- Speed and drive enhanced via single concave entry that transitions into a single double concave mid section
- Bottom and rail shape provides ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Prevention of nose diving provided via added nose kick
- Five Multi-Boxes for Quad / Thruster fin setup option
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option