Come with a free Red Paddle Glass/Nylon 3 piece Paddle!!!!
The new Red Air Sport 11’0″ RSS iSUP is perfectly positioned between the smaller Rides and larger 12’6″ shapes – it’s faster to paddle than the smaller boards, and easier to pump up than the longer models. In conjunction with the revolutionary RSS Rocker Stiffening System and a thicker 120mm material, the 11 foot length with 30 inch width provides great glide as well as stability, but still can pick up a small wave.
The new Rocker Stiffening System (RSS) was designed to increase rigidity – it works by inserting stiffening strips (battens) along the rails of the board. This works against the downward force of the rider, producing a stiffer board. The battens are removable for easy board rolling, and can be stored in the carry bag. While some inflatable boards flex uncontrollably in the water, Red Air’s 15-25 PSI super-stiff, double layer construction holds firm and allows you to travel with confidence.
The thicker 120mm material is more buoyant and 20% stiffer than a 100mm board at the same pressure, meaning a rider can obtain greater stiffness at lower pressure without affecting the ride and performance – or stiffer performance at higher pressure. And with the added RSS rocker stiffening system, the Sport 11’0″ becomes one of the stiffest boards of this size ever produced.
The Sport Eleven utilizes a low profile US box fin system. This allows you to put in your favourite flat water fin, but it comes supplied with a fin designed for straight-line control – just the right amount of grip without adding drag. A single nose fin also helps tracking.
Fin placement and rocker lines are other key ingredients that turn Red Paddle Co. boards from being ordinary into something that you want to ride again and again.
The Red Air Sport 11’0″ is great for gliding across bays, lakes, up rivers and tackling small waves. It’s the perfect cruiser!
- Removable fin system utilizing US Fin Box. Comes with fin designed for straight-line control.
- Single nose fin.
- PVC board material with high-grade, double-thread internal drop stitching
- Double layer construction featuring a “board within a board”. This adds massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and durability.
- Side rails with four layers of taping – maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many ISUPs!
- Special “air block” membrane eliminates air leakage
- Rear D-ring for leash
- Cargo rings and deck lacing for storage.
- New super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad – now thicker than ever.
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Thick 120mm material (20% stiffer)!
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before.
- Central logo stiffening strip.
- Featuring the RSS System.
- Board size printed on hull for easy identification.
- Built using Red Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads.
- Includes Red Paddle HP EZee Pump.
- Front loading backpack luggage system with padded shoulder and waist straps, side grab handles and internal load straps – comfortable to carry. Integrated wheels to make travelling through airports a pleasure. Updated with anti-snag zippers. Stitched with bonded nylon sailmaking thread for extreme durability. NEW!
- Updated look and color scheme for 2015. NEW!
- Titan dual system high-pressure pump with pressure gauge. NEW!