Designed to be the perfect wetsuit for Stand up Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Waka Ama, Sailing, Jetskiing, Windsurfing, Dragon Boat Racing – and any other watersports where you might get wet but aren’t planning on being in the water for too long, so what matters is maximum freedom of movement, ease of use, and a realistic price tag!
Suwaka wetsuits are for anyone doing a watersport where:
- Maximum insulation and warmth is not the primary consideration, but you need the protection of neoprene just in case
- The water is relatively warm (enough so that a ducking won’t send you into immediate shock!)
- Freedom of movement is important (particularly around the arms/shoulders)
- Getting the suit on and off quickly and easily with minimum fuss is desired
- Anyone for whom value for money is important!
The suits are constructed of 3mm neoprene, and have loads of other great features too. The armhole areas are free of any seaming, to minimize chafe. The ankle fastenings allow the quickest and easiest possible putting on and taking off of any wetsuit ever. The smoothskin torso section keeps windchill to a minimum. Nice big knee pads, for maximum durability. The list goes on…
The suits come in S, M, L and XL sizes for women and men. Please specify your preferred size but also (very important) please also state your height, chest and waist sizes when ordering, so we can be sure you’ve ordered the correct size.